Sunday 13 December 2015

I have arrived...

Hello World!


Welcome to my brand new blog (that my little brother practically forced me to make) that i'm super excited about. This is something i've been meaning to do for ages and with a little (large) nudge from my brother, here i am, ready to tell you all my story and hopefully make you smile as i talk about my road to recovery from a long-term condition i have been suffering from! 

Dont worry, this isnt going to be some depressing blog about how ill i am, i want it to be fun, entertaining and hopefully inspiring to anyone out there that is suffering from either the same conditon or even has something completely different but still feels inspired that there's never a reason to give up and without being too cliche, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel! 

I won't say any more for my first post, i just wanted to let you know what this blog is about. I'll probably include other life-related things just to keep it all real. 

Hope you like it and there will be more to come very soon! 

Joelle xoxo


1 comment: