Tuesday 22 December 2015

What a YEAR



I am hands down, super duper excited
for Christmas this year. Not because of the presents, or the food, or even watching Elf on Christmas Eve...but I'm just so excited to be able to eat a roast on the 25th without vomiting it up 20 minutes later...I'm excited about being able to have a drink with everyone to celebrate, without being in pain afterwards..

So much has changed for me in a year and this time last year was so horrific for me and my family at this special time of year. I really was at rock bottom and thought it would never end. But before I knew it a year has past and here I am a whole year later, more excited than ever to be able to eat what I want, drink what I want and feel how I want to feel which is RELIEF. Because without the support from my family this year and the medicine I have been on (more about that to come soon) it would just not have been anything close to what it is now! 

Sorry for the happy-rant just been feeling like a normal teenager lately after 18 months of just feeling trapped in a teenagers body not being able to be myself. 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and happy new year!!! 

Love Joelle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment